News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1994 Fleetwood BODY compatiblility

Started by PKD Caddy, November 28, 2008, 08:32:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PKD Caddy

Howdy all,

Geeze I'm glad i found this forum. I'm Shane aka Spike.

Anyways, I bought my first car last year - 1994 Cadillac Fleetwood Stretch 4 door and due to tricky parking my massive beauty I managed to rip the mirror and indented the passenger door so the window dont go up and down no more...

I NEED A NEW DOOR!! or 2 as the drivers mirror is also wrecked and the window goes down but real wonky like..

any contacts for parts close to me (or not) ? and what other models would have the same doors eh?

My Caddy and I are in Toronto, ON

Thanks

Dave Shepherd

Only the front doors are oe on this custom body, anything rearward is custom made by the original manufacturer of the body, not Cadillac.

Eric S. Maypother #15104

Hi Spike,
For the front doors/mirrors 1993-1994 should be same, 1995-1996 the mirror is in the corner of window, it actually looks like theirs a spacer on corner of your window so maybe you could use a newer door just change the mirror around but you'd have to drill new holes or just stay with the newer style, most other parts, nose, rear doors, rear bumper, trunk should be same for 1993-1996.
Eric :)
1990 Cadillac Brougham