News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, which the board has delayed until May 15th to give users who are not CLC members time to sign up for the club, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

carlisle 2010

Started by dudley peters #25677, August 30, 2010, 07:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dudley peters #25677

Just wondering if there is a  CLC hospitality tent at carlisle and if so what days and where would it be located this year?

thank you- Dudley
Dudley Peters

Vince Taliano #13852

Hey Dudley,

How's it going?  There is not a huge presence of Cadillacs / LaSalles at Carlisle.  It caters more to the muscle car crowd.  As a result, no CLC tent at the event.

Hope to see you at the Fabulous Fleetwoods event.

Vince
Vince Taliano
CLC Potomac Region
www.clcpotomacregion.org (view over 4,000 pictures!)

Jeff Hansen

Dudley,

By chance, did you mean Hershey and not Carlisle?  There will be a CLC hospitality tent at Hershey again this year.  It will be located in the same place as in years past: row C4S spaces 6 - 10 in the North Chocolate Field.  The tent will be open 9 AM to 5 PM Wednesday through Friday, October 6 - 8.   The tent will be closed on Saturday the 9th so the tent volunteers can see the car show, too.

Jeff
Jeff Hansen
1941 6019S Sixty Special
1942 7533 Imperial Sedan

dudley peters #25677

Thank you for the response gentlemen.

Vince,  I do plan on being at our show.  It is one of my favorite events.  Im hoping for a great fleetwood turnout out and hoping that there is still room for my piece.

Dudley
Dudley Peters

Mike Welch

Theres not a Huge amount , but when i was at Carlisle in 07 there was a good amount of Cadillacs there.
Actually had one of our 63 / 64 club gatherings there.
http://www.flickr.com/groups/21492412@N00/pool/tags/fallcarlisle2007/
Mike Welch
The Original 63 & 64 Cadillac Community
Serving 63 & 64 Enthusiasts SINCE 2000
http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/Cadillac_6364_club/