News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Hershey 2012

Started by cadparts58, September 08, 2012, 09:09:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cadparts58

After taking two years off from vending, I will be back selling at Hershey this year. I will be in spots RWB 27-28. I will have mostly fifties and sixties parts. I will have Cadillac only parts and literature. If anyone needs parts, and I have them, let me know and I will bring them. You can contact me at fpuma49@verizon.net or 716 874 3223. I'm in Buffalo NY. Thanx Frank
Frank Puma #10721

52Cadillac

What are the dates for the event this year Frank?
SemperFiFund.org
(Helping combat injured Marines)

cadparts58

e actual dates are Wed, Oct 10 To Sat Oct 13. I will be there on the ninth setting up.
Frank Puma #10721

D2

Hi Frank,

I am looking for a motorized antenna for my 60 Eldo but will be unable to make it to hershey this year.  Any luck in your inventory?

Thanks, Dennis 
Dennis Dascenzo
1960 Eldorado Biarritz
1970 DeVille Convertible
Director - West Michigan Region

62droptop

looking for really nice hood, front fender and decklid for a 1962 coupe??

cadparts58

Sorry Dennis, the only antenna right now is for 57-58 and droptop no 62 sheet metal, mostly 58 right now. Thanx Frank
Frank Puma #10721

62droptop

cadparts58

Just an update. I will be leaving for Hershey Tuesday morning 10/9/12. If anyone needs parts and I have them, I can bring them. Spaces RWB 27-28. Cell phone 716 628 6930 Thanx Frank Puma
Frank Puma #10721

52Cadillac

Frank, I'm looking for a complete bumper jack with lug wrench for my 1952/62 convertible. I'll also need it shipped to me.
Thanks, Mike
SemperFiFund.org
(Helping combat injured Marines)

cadparts58

Mike,
  Sorry I missed your post before I left for Hershey. I don't have a jack for you right now Thanx Frank
Frank Puma #10721