News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

3000 mile run with many other cadillac's

Started by Caddy Daddy, November 21, 2012, 05:29:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caddy Daddy

G'day everyone, though I would catch up with the progress we are having here in Australia with the Cruise from one side of our country to the other cruising with other Cadillacs for the 2014 Cadillac Nationals held in Busselton WA (near Perth), then my wife and I will continue our trip right around our country travelling over 9000 miles back to the Gold Coast, the first part of our trip we will have a TV crew from Tail Fins and Chrome coming along with us to document the trip, and we will be crossing the Nullarbor Plains straight for 745 Miles. If you would like to join us with or without your Cadillac, its in May 2014 Departing the Gold Coast heading for Western Australia for the Cadillac Nationals, lots more of planning to do but if you would like to see the first draft of the Itinerary please visit the link on my website:  http://www.caddydaddy.com.au/cadillacnational.html

My 61 mechanically has had nearly everything rebuilt or replaced, not one leak, gas or oil, exists on my caddy at the moment and now we have to pay some attention to the rust no showing its ugly presents on the lower part of our doors, we are very much looking forward to this trip, it will be a once in a life time trip not just for us but for any that will come along.

I have attached some recent pics of our caddy at a recent photo shoot.

Milton Watkins

Davidinhartford

Wow!   What a great adventure!     Have fun!

Post lots of pics for us.   :)