News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Aftermarket Carpeted Floor Mats

Started by Barry, July 25, 2013, 08:46:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barry

I need a good quality aftermarket set of carpeted ( thick as possible) floor mats for my 76 Talisman. Any good recommendations from you folks ? Thanks , Barry Norman
Barry Norman
1958 Biarritz
1961Biarritz
1976 Bicentennial
1976 Fleetwood Talisman
1961Continental Convertible

caddyman dan

Quote from: Barry on July 25, 2013, 08:46:49 AM
I need a good quality aftermarket set of carpeted ( thick as possible) floor mats for my 76 Talisman. Any good recommendations from you folks ? Thanks , Barry Norman

Barry I bought a very nice set (see picture) from
http://lloydmats.com/
Dan Gouker:
IF YOU DON'T DRIVE A CADDY! YOUR MILES BEHIND TIME!

Louis Smith

Quote from: caddyman dan on July 25, 2013, 09:41:09 AM
Barry I bought a very nice set (see picture) from
http://lloydmats.com/

Thats the same company that Auto Anything sells.  I have used Auto Anything numerous times and always had great service.

Barry

Thanks ! Does the logo appear to be strongly attached as not to peel on the edges ? Can't decide between no logo or the 70's wreath and crest.
Barry Norman
1958 Biarritz
1961Biarritz
1976 Bicentennial
1976 Fleetwood Talisman
1961Continental Convertible

caddyman dan

Quote from: Barry on July 25, 2013, 11:01:38 AM
Thanks ! Does the logo appear to be strongly attached as not to peel on the edges ? Can't decide between no logo or the 70's wreath and crest.

Barry these are awesome mats they built like IRON these were NOT the thick grade either they had a different tougher mat, And yes the logo looks to be embroidered on to stay! I would recommend them if your looking for a good mat. Also I want to mention I searched the internet for the best pricing and they all charge the same prices unless your lucky enough to find one the ships free or is running some kind of deal though their website! I don't keep mine in the Caddy because I bought them for just Car Shows, so since my XLR is a daily driver I keep the original mats for daily use and put these beauty in for shows only!!
I crop the emblems in closer to get a better LOOK  8)

Dan Gouker  ;)
Dan Gouker:
IF YOU DON'T DRIVE A CADDY! YOUR MILES BEHIND TIME!

Louis Smith

It should be noted that Lloyds offer a nice selection of different  logos to be applied to the mats.

Please select your mats above prior to customization.

Cadillac Vintage Crest Gold W/Black on Gold Cadillac Applique
    (No color selection)
    $66.95

Cadillac Vintage Crest Silver W/Silver on Black Cadillac Applique
    (No color selection)
    $66.95

Cadillac Vintage Crest Silver W/Black on Grey Cadillac Applique
    (No color selection)
    $66.95

Cadillac Crest Applique - Gold
    (No color selection)
    $41.95