News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, which the board has delayed until May 15th to give users who are not CLC members time to sign up for the club, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Anyone use an OPGI repro wiring harness?

Started by RyanBurman, July 31, 2013, 08:41:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RyanBurman

Looking for insight pros and cons to the OPGI Repro wiring harnesses. I need the engine bay and underdash harness for my 1967 Calais. If I'm gonna spend that type of money I want to know it's good. I've heard so so things about them in the past. If you have experience with these let me know what you thought and if it was worth it?

Jeff Maltby 4194

Jeffo 49er chapter

CLC 1985
Honda Gold Wing GL1500

RyanBurman

Wow roughly $1100 for just the engine and dash harness? OPGI(Original Parts Group Inc.)  Would only cost about $700 for both and I thought that was a bit much but was gonna suck it up and do that or go with a 22 circuit painless universal harness.

jaxops

I used YNZ's.  Long waiting list, but a good solid product.  They gave me extra wire and connectors to reach their "sedan" harness to the back lights on my limousine.
1970 Buick Electra Convertible
1956 Cadillac Series 75 Limousine
1949 Cadillac Series 75 Imperial Limousine
1979 Lincoln Continental
AACA, Cadillac-LaSalle Club #24591, ASWOA