News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Anybody ever see one of these?

Started by Jim Beard, September 11, 2013, 06:57:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Beard

I recently purchased a 1936 LaSalle sedan and it has these ashtrays with the Cadillac and LaSalle symbols on it. My car has 2 of them but one is missing, only the plate that is screwed to the door panels remains. So it must be a factory accessory, I do not recall ever seeing one like this but if they made one there must be more.

gary griffin

I do not smoke but even so if they are authentic I would l like to have  a pair?
Gary Griffin

1940 LaSalle 5029 4 door convertible sedan
1942 Cadillac 6719 restoration almost complete?
1957 Cadillac 60-special (Needs a little TLC)
2013 Cadillac XTS daily driver

Warren Rauch #4286

These ash trays were introduced for the LaSalle 35-50 .But Cadillac sold them for use on all series. List Price was $1.90 (Accelerator April 15,1935). They were listed at least for 1936 as well. Do you have the add on ash trays that went under the dash as well? Warren

Jim Beard

Unfortunately I do not have the underdash ash trays, but at least I have 1 door ash tray!