News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, which the board has delayed until May 15th to give users who are not CLC members time to sign up for the club, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Any '27-'31 cars going to Lake George in July?

Started by yachtflame, April 26, 2014, 03:40:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yachtflame

I'm interested in finding out how many of the above cars are going to the GN. I have a love for this era cars. I plan on taking my '30 Lasalle sedan if I can get every thing done in time. I'm thinking of having a "Depression Party" at my house on the East side of the lake, about 6 miles up from the village. Just wish I had my '30 Garwood ready to run down to the show every day. Just never seems to be enough time to finish all of these projects!
Any way, I'd like to hear from owners.
Wayne Elsworth
CLC #17057
Wayne Elsworth
CLC #17075

Jbourque

Wayne
I am contemplating driving my 341A  to the show from our  lake house on Bomoseen and putting the car in the show for display. Since I am a newcomer to the Cadillac club any info would be helpful.
Jim Bourque
CLC # 27651