News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, which the board has delayed until May 15th to give users who are not CLC members time to sign up for the club, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Reservations for 2017 GN

Started by Barry M Wheeler #2189, April 19, 2016, 10:22:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barry M Wheeler #2189

I just tried to make reservations for the 2017 GN at the host hotel as the blurb on the site says the room block would be released on April 17, 2016. The clerk informed me that they are unable to take such over a year away. So, will someone from the Potomac/Valley Forge Regions double check on this and post the corrected time reservations can be made.

We do not want to inundate the staff with requests that cannot be made as yet. So, you may wish to place a note on your calendar to make the reservation the end of July or first week of August.
Barry M. Wheeler #2189

1981 Cadillac Seville
1991 Cadillac Seville

Jeff Hansen

Barry,

You are correct that the room block for the 2017 GN is not available yet.  July 31 is when you can start making reservations.

Where are you seeing the April 17 date?  I do not see that anywhere on the GN 2017 web page.

Jeff
Jeff Hansen
1941 6019S Sixty Special
1942 7533 Imperial Sedan

Barry M Wheeler #2189

Jeff, It was on the print-out of 2017 GN facts. I don't know where I got it, but it must have been on the GN portion of the home page.
Barry M. Wheeler #2189

1981 Cadillac Seville
1991 Cadillac Seville

Jeff Hansen

Barry,

It is possible that is the sheet that was distributed at the GN last summer in Brookfield - which is now out of date!   :)

For everyone interested, the official web page for the 2017 GN is:  http://www.vfrclc.org/2017gn.html

That web page will be updated as new information becomes available and should be your one stop for all 2017 GN related information.

Please note that you can begin making your room reservations at the host hotel on July 31. We will post group codes and other necessary information when they are made available to us.

Jeff
Jeff Hansen
1941 6019S Sixty Special
1942 7533 Imperial Sedan