News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Tracking Device For Your Classic Car Or Other Items <<< I am taking a survey>>>

Started by 76eldo, November 17, 2016, 11:57:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

If you could own a small tracking device to keep tabs on the location of your classic car or other high dollar item for about $250.00 and a $5.99 per month tracking fee, would that interest you?

Yes
2 (11.8%)
No
5 (29.4%)
Maybe
4 (23.5%)
I would if it was priced less
4 (23.5%)
I already have something like this
2 (11.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

76eldo

SURVEY... WOULD SOMETHING LIKE THIS INTEREST YOU?

If you could own a small tracking device to keep tabs on the location of your classic car or other high dollar item for about $250.00 and a $5.99 per month tracking fee, would that interest you?  Works on any computer or Smart Phone.  Also moves easily from car to car.

Features:

1.  Self powered, nothing to connect, 10 year sealed lithium battery
2.  Mount magnetically or use zip ties under the dash or under the hood
3.  Small device, about the size and shape of a large cigar
5.  Has Smart Phone app to show where the car or other object is at all times
6.  Has alert feature to let you know if the car or object has moved 10 feet or more
7.  Applications for collector cars, everyday cars, fleet vehicles, service trucks, or anything else of value that you want to know where it is or if it moves.

The best feature is that there is no power connection, no permanent installation, and has uses like when you take your car to a show or Grand National or if you are using the car on a tour and staying at a hotel and can't watch your car or trailer.

Use on shipments of high dollar cargo in containers, cars being shipped overseas, etc.

Would you be interested in a product like this?

Thanks,

Brian
Brian Rachlin
Huntingdon Valley, Pa
I prefer email's not PM's rachlin@comcast.net

1960 62 Series Conv with Factory Tri Power
1970 DeVille Conv
1970 Eldo
1970 Caribu (?) "The Cadmino"
1973 Eldorado Conv Pace Car
1976 Eldorado Conv
1980 Eldorado H & E Conv
1993 Allante with Hardtop (X2)
2008 DTS
2012 CTS Coupe
2017 XT
1956 Thunderbird
1966 Olds Toronado

Caddyholic

I got myself a Cadillac but I can't afford the gasoline (AC/DC Down Payment Blues)

1961 Series 62 Convertible Coupe http://bit.ly/1RCYsVZ
1962 Coupe Deville

chrisntam

1970 Deville Convertible 
Dallas, Texas

Caddyholic

Trackmategps is $39 for equipment and plans start at $9 a mo. I have not used any of these devices.
I got myself a Cadillac but I can't afford the gasoline (AC/DC Down Payment Blues)

1961 Series 62 Convertible Coupe http://bit.ly/1RCYsVZ
1962 Coupe Deville