News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Help for this freshmen please.

Started by William65 CLC#30475, January 29, 2017, 11:47:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

William65 CLC#30475

Good morning members thank you, just a couple of questions if I could, and please forgive me I am not so computer savvy as some maybe.

1. If I want to reply to someone who has answered a question or responded to my post do I hit the "Quote" button? ::)

2. How would I make a donation to this forum? because I feel that if those folks take the time to help me and others alike through a site such as this why not pay it forward. :D

3. I was asked "did I join the CLC?" as well, I can tell I did register when I found this site, did I miss something?

Also yes I will be posting pictures of my Cadillac's, and my progress with the 1994 Fleetwood (the big project from the accident) although miner thank god!!....     
1993 Fleetwood Brougham
1994 Fleetwood brougham
and many others in the past..
Chris..

Walter Youshock

Welcome to the Message Board which is really the "welcome mat" of the Cadillac and Lasalle Club.  A portion of our dues goes to supporting the message board.  Go to our home page to learn more about the club and the benefits of joining such as "The Self Starter" magazine, our national Driving Tours and Grand National meets and there is a CLC chapter that covers your Fleetwood.  There may also be a CLC Region close to you.

We have about 7,000 members world-wide...

No need to use the "quote" feature.  Makes posts too cumbersome to follow...
CLC #11959 (Life)
1957 Coupe deVille
1991 Brougham

Glen

“Quote” will include the post in your reply.  It helps in a long thread to show what you are replying to. 
To reply without a quote click on the “reply” button below the last post. 
Glen Houlton CLC #727 
CLCMRC benefactor #104

William65 CLC#30475

Good morning to all thanks for some great input, I did a lot research on the site last night, and I can say I thought it was great!  :D just to see people who share the same desire for these Cadillacs no matter what make or year you do have.

Also I did become a actual "CLC" member and also made a donation to the museum as well

thanks again Chris 
1993 Fleetwood Brougham
1994 Fleetwood brougham
Chris..

William65 CLC#30475

Does anyone know how I will obtain my CLC #, again I just signed on here didn't know if this was supposed to come by mail after I joined the CLC online.

Thanks again Chris
1993 Fleetwood Brougham
1994 Fleetwood brougham
Chris..

Walter Youshock

Welcome to the CLC!

As for your membership number, it is probably still in process.  Mike and nancy book at the main office are who you'd need to contact but I'd give it a week or so...
CLC #11959 (Life)
1957 Coupe deVille
1991 Brougham