News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, which the board has delayed until May 15th to give users who are not CLC members time to sign up for the club, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1959 and 1960 Cadillacs.

Started by lorenzo2013, July 30, 2017, 12:05:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lorenzo2013

When I was still just a child, my dad's hobby was restoring 1959 Cadillacs, and a 1960.  He'd import them from the US out of junkyards, spend a year or two restoring them, etc.  In all I think he had a half dozen or more '59 cadillacs, and a 60, along with several others (a 1966, etc)

His cars were featured in many magazines and articles in the 90s. 

Attaching four photos I found of one of the 1959 coupe devilles, and his 1960 Eldorado Seville (at the time, only three 1960 Eldorado sevilles were registered with the Cadillac LaSalle club, and he had one of them).

All cars were restored to near perfect condition.
Found the photos and thought you might appreciate them.  To me, the 59 and 60 cadillacs were the two best years (in that order)

Ken Perry

Cadillac Ken

Jeff Rosansky CLC #28373

Wow, what a way to grow up.
Nice
Jeff Rosansky
CLC #28373
1970 Coupe DeVille (Big Red)
1955 Series 62 (Baby Blue)
Dad's new 1979 Coupe DeVille