News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1998 Fleetwood limited

Started by boothandco, August 02, 2017, 10:51:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

boothandco

What does anyone know about these cars.  I hear there were only 781 built between 1998 and 1999.  It is intriguing.  Does anyone else have one.
Chad Booth

Current:
1937 Series 75
1999 Fleetwood Limited
1976 GMC Motorhome
Previous:
1989 Sixty Special
Reformed Lincoln 4 door convertible owner.
boothandco@sisna.com

Big Apple Caddy

These were conversions by Accuibuilt providing more rear leg room and trunk space than the standard DeVille on which they were based.  781 were made for 1998 and 1999 and sold through select Cadillac dealerships.  Starting prices were over $50K (over $75K adjusted for inflation) but they were often fairly well discounted.

David Greenburg

The Nov./Dec. 2015 Self-Starter had an article about them and their unique features.  A modern take on the '66 Brougham.  But no footrests or rear power vents.
David Greenburg
'60 Eldorado Seville
'61 Fleetwood Sixty Special

Big Apple Caddy

Quote from: David Greenburg on August 03, 2017, 10:48:29 AM
But no footrests or rear power vents.

Rear footrests were an option on the Fleetwood Limited.

David Greenburg

I did not know that.  I guess the pics I've seen have been "strippers" relatively speaking.
David Greenburg
'60 Eldorado Seville
'61 Fleetwood Sixty Special