News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, which the board has delayed until May 15th to give users who are not CLC members time to sign up for the club, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

My new project!!!

Started by Bootz2626, February 05, 2019, 11:31:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bootz2626

Anton j merx

Scot Minesinger

A 1968 Fleetwood is an awesome car.  It looks like it does not have a vinyl roof, which I consider a plus.  One of my dream cars would be a 1968-70 Fleetwood with no vinyl roof and the front bench seat that goes all the way accross on the back same height, like a couch, and with tilt wheel.  This would be a no-vinyl top 60S (because dual comfort seats in Brougham 69-70) with high options.  Looks like it will be some work, presume it has no rust, but will need paint.  How are the mechanicals?  I have seen a 1968 Fleetwood with the 67 seat back that has the fold down tables - you could add that -very cool.
Fairfax Station, VA  22039 (Washington DC Sub)
1970 Cadillac DeVille Convertible
1970 Cadillac Sedan DeVille
1970 four door Convertible w/Cadillac Warranty

Eric DeVirgilis CLC# 8621

Appears to be either a Sedan deVille or Calais sedan on this end. Doesn't have Fleetwood trim.
A Cadillac Motorcar is a Possession for which there is no Acceptable Substitute

Scot Minesinger

Eric, my mistake, it does look more like a B pillar SDV or C, as there is no rear wing window.  I saw the roof line and rocker moldings and thought it was a Fleetwood.  Either way nice car and the roof line is more appealing to me than the SDV no B-pillar roof line (and I have a 1970 SDV with similar to 68 SDV with no B pillar, so it si OK for me to write that).
Fairfax Station, VA  22039 (Washington DC Sub)
1970 Cadillac DeVille Convertible
1970 Cadillac Sedan DeVille
1970 four door Convertible w/Cadillac Warranty

cadillacmike68

There was no Calais with a B pillar in 1970 do is has to be a Sedan deVille.
Regards,
"Cadillac" Mike

Bentley

Anton,

There are many of us on this forum who own '68's, so you'll find this place to be a good resource.

Wes
Wes Bentley
CLC # 30183