News:

Please note that, while reinstating users, I have noticed that a significant majority have not yet entered a Security (Secret) Question & Answer in their forum profile. This is necessary for a self-service (quick) password reset, if needed in the future. Please add the Q&A in your profile as soon as possible

Main Menu

My new project!!!

Started by Bootz2626, February 05, 2019, 11:31:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bootz2626

Anton j merx

Scot Minesinger

A 1968 Fleetwood is an awesome car.  It looks like it does not have a vinyl roof, which I consider a plus.  One of my dream cars would be a 1968-70 Fleetwood with no vinyl roof and the front bench seat that goes all the way accross on the back same height, like a couch, and with tilt wheel.  This would be a no-vinyl top 60S (because dual comfort seats in Brougham 69-70) with high options.  Looks like it will be some work, presume it has no rust, but will need paint.  How are the mechanicals?  I have seen a 1968 Fleetwood with the 67 seat back that has the fold down tables - you could add that -very cool.
Fairfax Station, VA  22039 (Washington DC Sub)
1970 Cadillac DeVille Convertible
1970 Cadillac Sedan DeVille
1970 four door Convertible w/Cadillac Warranty

Eric DeVirgilis CLC# 8621

Appears to be either a Sedan deVille or Calais sedan on this end. Doesn't have Fleetwood trim.
A Cadillac Motorcar is a Possession for which there is no Acceptable Substitute

Scot Minesinger

Eric, my mistake, it does look more like a B pillar SDV or C, as there is no rear wing window.  I saw the roof line and rocker moldings and thought it was a Fleetwood.  Either way nice car and the roof line is more appealing to me than the SDV no B-pillar roof line (and I have a 1970 SDV with similar to 68 SDV with no B pillar, so it si OK for me to write that).
Fairfax Station, VA  22039 (Washington DC Sub)
1970 Cadillac DeVille Convertible
1970 Cadillac Sedan DeVille
1970 four door Convertible w/Cadillac Warranty

cadillacmike68

There was no Calais with a B pillar in 1970 do is has to be a Sedan deVille.
Regards,
"Cadillac" Mike

Bentley

Anton,

There are many of us on this forum who own '68's, so you'll find this place to be a good resource.

Wes
Wes Bentley
CLC # 30183