News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, which the board has delayed until May 15th to give users who are not CLC members time to sign up for the club, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1941 Series 60 Parts Needed

Started by Ohjai, May 23, 2020, 09:03:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ohjai

Hello all

Me and my Son spent some time with our new (to us) Fantastic Automobile.  We changed the oil and spark plugs,  tuned the carburetor, pulled front wheels to check brakes, and did a general look around.  We are pleased.  Somewhere in the the past, a power steering unit was installed, in this process the sway bar was removed, the ram is twisting the mounting and we want to roster it to the original steering. The shocks do not hold fluid.

I have a prats manual on order from Books4Cars that I expect sometime next week.

Here is a list of what we are looking for:

Air Cleaner gasket

Carburetor kit (Stromburg)

Freeze plugs

Front wheel bearing seals

Plug wires

Shocks (4)

Steering system (manual)

U-joints (2)

Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

Jim
'38 Cadillac Series 60 S
'41 Cadillac Series 60 S
2017 Cadillac CT6
'62 Buick Skyhawk Conv
'49 Bentley MK-VI  Sold
'53 Bentley R-Type  Sold
'66 Ford Thunderbird
'64 Rolls-Royce Silver Cloud III
'75 Rolls-Royce Silver Shad Sold
'78 Rolls-Royce Silver Shad II
'80 Rolls-Royce Silver Wraith II  Sold