News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Can I Praise A Parts Seller?

Started by Big Fins, September 23, 2020, 02:21:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KOKNEYELDO

It is positive news to hear a compliment on someone selling Caddy parts.

After reading that I was looking for parts Charles contacted me and was very quick in replying, sent great photos and gave me very reasonable prices on quality parts in very good condition.

On a few parts some others made me bend over a little too much for my liking.

I will be driving from Thousand Oaks, CA to meet with Charles on Saturday and look forward to meeting him.

Fortunately he is only 3 hours away, so I don't have worry about the dash board being damaged in transit by UPS or FedEx.

Thumbs up mate!
Present cars:

1975 Cadillac Eldorado convertible
1957 Ford Thunderbird
2007 Jeep Commander Overland
2018 Audi A3

Come On You Blues!

6caddy2

First class act, all the way!!! Have gotten a few parts from Charles and they have been more than he states about them, have had a few phone conversations with him as well, one's that you wished didn't have to end. Great gentleman to deal with!
                                                                                                                                                        Joe
1962 convertible
1979 Fleetwood brougham d'Elegance
1981 Coupe deVille 368 FI 864
1996 Fleetwood Brougham
SOLD- 1978 sedan deVille

64\/54Cadillacking

I would like add that not only is Charles vastly knowledgeable in old Cadillacs, he is also the kindest most understanding person I know.

The many years he spent in junkyards and elsewhere searching for parts of all different models and years of Cadillacs, goes to show you his dedication and love for the brand. It’s great knowing that no matter what background you come from, your age, or what your beliefs are, the passion for something that you love, be it a hobby or interest in certain cars, brings you together no matter who you are.

And that’s what’s so great about Charles and this forum, is we all are so different in nature, but we are all the same when it comes to our passion and love for our old Cadillacs. The enthusiast inside of all of us is very strong!! :D

Thanks Charles!
Currently Rides:
1964 Sedan Deville
1954 Cadillac Fleetwood 60 Special
1979 Lincoln Mark V Cartier Designer Series
2007 Lexus LS 460L (extended wheelbase edition)

Previous Rides:
1987 Brougham D' Elegance
1994 Fleetwood Bro
1972 Sedan Deville
1968 Coupe Deville
1961 Lincoln Continental
1993 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
1978 Lincoln Continental ( R.I.P.) 1978-2024 😞