News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1957 Round Table Booklets

Started by dn010, October 07, 2021, 06:34:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dn010

I had these on eBay on and off for a while, I was asking $20 each shipped / $120 total but I really have no idea what these are worth. I priced them the same as the reprints that are available also on eBay. My description is below:

Offering for sale is a set of original 1957 Cadillac Service Round Table books, the set is #1-#7 missing #5. These books are complete and do not seem to be missing any pages. Book #1 has obvious water damage but the pages are all there and all readable. Some of the other books may have some spots of wear or water damage along with rusted staples however none of the pages are falling out and the staples are still holding. Book #2 has a loose exam sheet that has been filled out by whoever took the test, I don't believe this is original to the book. The later books are in pretty decent shape. I purchased these a very long time ago to help diagnose some problems with my 1957 Sedan DeVille where the shop manual couldn't seem to.

Happy to take additional photos for club members and I continue to ask $120 shipped anywhere in the US with tracking for free (unless otherwise told these are worth less), please respond here or PM. As always, if someone is interested but hesitant buying outright, I certainly have no problem relisting these on eBay for you to purchase. Thank you.

-----Dan Benedek
'57 Cadillac Sedan Deville 6239DX
'81 DMC DeLorean

dn010

-----Dan Benedek
'57 Cadillac Sedan Deville 6239DX
'81 DMC DeLorean