News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Chauffeured Cadillac needed in Raleigh, NC

Started by Sarah Stevenson, August 02, 2006, 10:50:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sarah Stevenson

My fiance and I are getting married August 19, 2006 in Raleigh, NC and to say he LOVES Cadillacs is an understatement.  He owned an 87 Cadillac and it was his pride and joy for several years and then was stolen a couple years ago (long story).  I dont think he has recovered.  Hes anticipating a limo, but I thought it would be a cute surprise (and a lot more fun) to have an old Cadi arrive to pick us up from the reception.  Anyway, all we need is a ride from the reception that Saturday night to the Inn where we are staying - which is located less than a mile from the reception site.  If you have or know of someone who has a nice Cadillac - the bigger the better - who would be willing to drive us newly weds a couple blocks, please email me at sstevenson@legacyhealthcare.net!  It doesnt sound like much, but it would mean a lot to my favorite guy :)
Thanks!
Sarah Stevenson
Raleigh, NC

Jerry

http://www.antiquelimos.com/ TARGET=_blank>http://www.antiquelimos.com/

Heres a link to a company not too far from you.  Good luck and congratulations.  

How about for a wedding gift you give him a membership to the Cadillac & LaSalle Club?

Sarah Stevenson

Thanks!  I will contact them!  As for the wedding gift, he would love it Im sure, but I already bought him something else. :)

Wayne Womble 12210

What time of day?  I have a `31 7 passenger sedan, but will be busy in the mid day.