News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1976? Eldo trim

Started by Steve #20480, August 03, 2005, 09:58:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve #20480

Hello,
Bought an NOS Eldo part supposedly for a 76. Turns out its not. Looks like pass. side lower front fender part number 363 3962 group 8.132. Anybody know what year its for?
Thanks, Steve

Roger A. Zimmermann #21015

According to the parts book, the part number 363 39 62 is a LH molding kit, front of wheel opening, used from 1975 to 78.
It happens sometimes that a part has a wrong part number from factory or you expected another part, for example the one after the wheel opening.

Steve #20480

Thanks Roger. I held it up to my 76 Eldo and its shaped different. I assumed it was for maybe a De Ville. Would you happen to have the De Ville part number or are they the same?
Thanks again, Steve

Roger A. Zimmermann #21015

No, this part number is specific to Eldos. De Villes or Sevilles have a bumper at that place, not a molding like the Eldo has. If you are looking at pictures, you understand immediately what Im trying to explain.
Roger