News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

first post as member 22407

Started by Joe Meneghin, August 28, 2005, 09:38:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe Meneghin

Well my membership arrived a few days ago, I was kind of suprised there was no e-mail notification for my membership, especially when they asked for an e-mail address.

I havent had a chance to post much here or do much on the car, my daughter was diagnosed with liver cancer back in June so work on the car has been pretty much come to a stand still.  Ill keep you guys posted.

Porter 21919

Joe,

Welcome aboard, I was posting for a few years and when Stampie started the Modified Chapter I joined this year.

Much great Cadillac knowledge here and great people.

Im very sorry to hear about your daughters health problem and I wish her the best.

Stay in touch,

Porter

JIM CLC # 15000

08-28-05
JOE, welcome aboard, you will find that every-one that posts on this board a good people.
If you ask a question and fail to get an answer, its because; either the readers dont know the answer, or, they are researching the answer.
Sorry to hear that your daughter is ill, I hope her the best.
Good Luck, Jim

Art#22010

Welcome aboard. Will say prayers for yours. Art

Rhino 21150

Speaking from experience I will testify that you can beat the liver trouble. They said I had about six months left sometime back in 1992. Give her my email address, be glad to chat.
What city/state is she in? Im in Greensboro, N.C.

Joe Meneghin

Her prognosis is very good.  Shes five.  She had about 75percent of her liver taken out earlier in the summer.  We are in chemo right now, she is doing well.  She even put back on a few pounds during chemo.  Her chemo should be over by the end of the year ans we can get back to normal.  I appreciate all the kind words and support.  Im going to get bumper stickers made up when this is all done that says

"My daughter kicked cancers ass"