News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Help for CLass 9 Authenticity Manual

Started by Chris Bryant #19358, December 07, 2005, 04:32:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Bryant #19358

Hi folks!

Im stil working on it albeit slowly. I need to have colour brochures or scans thereof for the 1938 60 and 65 series cars for the manual. I also need interior trim colour information at the very least with correct names.

If any out there choose to send me the brochures please be assured that they will be returned unharmed as some great people have found out already. And dont worry, we have GM copyright authority to be copying them.

Also if there is a copy of the 1936 Data Book and copies of the 1936 and 1937 operators guide for the V8 cars please send those along too.

Thanks to all.

Chris Bryant.

PS; To contact me via e-mail please click on my name to the left of the text of this message.

Lars Kneller 8246

Tim Pawl at the CLC Museum helped me with those items when I did the 65-6 manual.

Chris Bryant #19358

Yes, Ill call him. I have used his services already.

Cheers,

Chris

Barry Wheeler #2189

Hi, I have a colour folder for the Series 65 cars. (when you go back further than 1941, you put the English "u" in it...) that I will make myself a note, and try to find for you. I also have a very nice set of colour chips. Get me your address and I will get them out to you. Thanks for your hard work.