News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

New deVille

Started by Brad Hemingson, December 05, 2005, 11:22:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Smith #17592

Brad,    Based on your comments, Id say that you were given a CTS to drive.   Those are indeed much smaller inside than a DTS.  Also they have a much less luxurious interior.   I have never liked the way the dash trim looked on a CTS.  But that car is marketed to a younger crowd, so I guess they dont want wood trim and plushness.    I cant speak about the road noise on a CTS.   I have not driven one, only sat in them at the Dealership.

But I have driven a DTS and can praise it for being extremely quiet.  Plus I am 63" and even with my seat back there was ample leg room in the rear seat area.   Next time you rent a car, be sure ask for a 2006 DTS.   It is remarkably improved over even the 2005 models.

David

Rusty Shepherd CLC 6397

Thats another problem with letters instead of names..its easy to confuse one model for another particularly when they share two of the three letters, ie. DTS,STS,CTS. In only one case that I can think of does this apply to model names: Seville and Deville.  Ive owned both and had parts guys ask me, "did you say SEEville or DEEville?".