News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

floor jack

Started by Rhino 21150, February 16, 2006, 08:30:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhino 21150

You are right about "enginuity", Ive seen a 327-375 in a Fiat 124.
I helped put a Corvair turbo in a Kharmann-Ghia. A Mazda rotary in a Fiat 600. A Buick Grand National in a Chevette. A 426 Hemi in a 52 Dodge wagon POS. Super Sneaker! What has all this to do with floor jacks? Damfino.

Michael Stamps 19507

How about a northstar in a Fiat and ... soon to come a Cadillac 500?

http://www.pbase.com/rdupree1/image/41002032 TARGET=_blank>http://www.pbase.com/rdupree1/image/41002032

Stampie

Rhino 21150

Or a 460 in a 66 Popstang? Only the wheels indicated any changes to the car. Or a supercharger on a former Copstang? Or our very own Highway Patrol with H-D bikes sporting nitrous? There is a button on the "dash" labeled "pursuit". God I love speed freaks!

Michael Stamps 19507

If things work out Im supposed to ride up with the owner to take the Fiat to TN for the 500 fitting.  Ill take some pictures if you want.

Stampie

Rhino 21150

Ill buy the film and processing, if you havent gone digital.

Michael Stamps 19507

LOL you had me worried for a min.  I dont even know where to buy a film camera these days.  Ill take digital pics and send them when I get em.

Stampie

Rhino 21150

35MM IS NOT QUITE OBSOLETE. Real close though. The prices are amazing. I have two Minolta photo journalist cameras and a slew of antiques including a Voightlander: Carl Zeiss. 200 ASA film is about 80 cents a roll, developing (4 X 6 prints)is currently 15 cents. I have lenses from a 28mm bug shooter to a 500mm folded optics w/doubler. It will focus on a small piece of female anatomy from across the stadium. Her smile! I have less money in this collection than the replating of my bumpers.
But I love digital too. I have a color laser for those.