News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, which the board has delayed until May 15th to give users who are not CLC members time to sign up for the club, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

stereo

Started by Trevor M, June 18, 2006, 01:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trevor M

I want to put a custom stereo in my 95 sedan devill  And I dont have a diagram of the layout of everything and the manual says there are 11 speakers for some reason so if some one has replaced there stereo  could tell me whats up with it that would be great thanks    Trevor m

Bill Gauch

Cant help you specifically with your car, but I have put aftermarket radios in cars. It depends on your desires, available cash, and the equipment you decide to install. Typically, though, you will need a kit to install the radio in the factory opening and you will also want a radio wiring harness. If you get it from a reputable company with good customer service (like crutchfield.com) they will provide you with a wiring diagram for the radio. In some cases, you will luck out and get a radio-to-factory harness which will make the process trivial. If no one can provide you a schematic, it should still be possible to step through each wire in the factory block to figure out what connects to what. If it comes to that, reply with your intended equipment list and we can try to work through it.