News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Free 1977 Cadillac/GM service manual

Started by Eric Rhee, September 06, 2006, 10:28:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eric Rhee

I no longer have any use for the following:  1977 Cadillac Service Manual published by the Service Dept. of the Cadillac Motor Car Division, Detroit MI.  Catalog No S-1451.  Covers all models including Seville and has electrical/vacuum circuit diagrams.  Also have a 1977 Fisher Body Service Manual for all Body Styles [except "T bodies"].  I will be happy to give them free to a CLC member.  I will send them "book rate" on the honor system, I just ask to be reimbursed for the postage after you get them. [You can calculate the postage in advance from ZIP 92007-1201 to your ZIP and determine if it is worth it].  Or if you prefer UPS or FedEx I can use that method. Both books are complete, no missing pages.  They are spine-bound like a soft-back book - not in a 3 ring binder.  I jsut hate to throw them in the trash if someone can use them.  Reply off the forum to: oscarcat192@yahoo.com.

Regards, Eric, Cardiff-by-the-Sea CA [North San Diego County]

eric rhee

I have found a CLC member who has a 1977 Seville and needs the manuals.  Being a former Seville owner I am sypathetic to his need, not to mention he is an adjacent state so postage is reasonable.  THX to all who responded. The help CLC members gave me in my times of frustration was invaluable.  Eric

Joe 12138

That was a darn nice thing you did! Wish there were more in the world like you!