News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

NU-Chrome

Started by myren kohlhorst 17794, October 30, 2006, 08:39:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

myren kohlhorst 17794

Has anyone used NU-CHROME in Fall River, MA for there chroming needs??????????????????????????
Myren

Ed Levy CLC20764

I have used NU-Chrome wioth good results.I would use them again.

Wayne #17075

I used Nu-Chrome saeveral years ago for one of my Antique speedboats and for my 30 LaSalle. It took 3 years for them to still plate my headlight bar INCORECTLY!! I kept reshipping them the bar with arrows taped to it pointing to some old weld dimples that needed to be filled before plating. I paid extra to have this done but four times it wasnt! I called and talked with the then new owner who had lots of excusses and reasons why they wouldnt reimburse me. I finally went to the Bennington show with a sign describing the story and sat next to thier booth. Every time a prospective customer came and talked to them, I patiently waited untill they were done with thier spiel and then showed them the pictures of my results with them. It took three customers before thier representative finally reimbursed me for the non work. I packed my sign and left.
 They may have gotten better but my experiance with chromers is that they go up in price and down in quality. I now use an outfit in Tampa, AAA Plating but each to thier own.
Wayne