News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

windshield wipers quit working

Started by Eric Kahn (forgot my #), February 17, 2007, 10:12:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eric Kahn (forgot my #)

the windshield wipers on my 95 Deville quit working when I turned them on and one was still frozen to the glass, any Idea what I need to do to get them going again?

Dennis

Id check to make sure you didnt blow a fuse.  I believe there is a black cover panel under the dash.  Pull that off and flip it over.  Should be a diagram of what fuses are where. But this is all just a guess.  I dont own anything newer than 62.

dd

PS.  Check the fuse first (no matter where its located).

Mike Josephic #3877

In this weather, if you tried to start the wipers and they were frozen, you moist likely blew a fuse.  Check your fuse panel and that should (hopefully) give you the answer.  Mike

Dave

Dump hot water on the arms, my froze while driving on Valentines day with all the NY ice.