News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

6 volt minature bulbs availability

Started by Rob CLC 12428, February 19, 2007, 11:18:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob CLC 12428

I am looking for a 6 volt screw base bulb of low wattage. Somethig that would be found in an instrument light. I have hunted with no success (auto parts stores domestic & foreign, hardware stores,  motorcycle shops, & bike shops). It is to replace the burned-out tail light on my bicycle. It is a 6v.generator powered Schwinn light system still sold at Target stores. I love the system but am frustrated by the inability to find a replacement bulb. I can find a higher wattage bulb similar to the one found in the headlight of the system. It causes too much draw on the system and causes the headlight to produce about half its candle power. Im assuming bulbs like this may have been used on some older Cadillacs or similar 6v. vehicles. Does anyone know of a source for these bulbs?

baxter culver #17184

try http://www.bulbman.com TARGET=_blank>www.bulbman.com  they seem to have everything.