News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1967-70 Eldorado Rear Bumper, Other Eldorado parts for sale

Started by PerryB, September 25, 2009, 10:25:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PerryB

For Sale - a very nice complete rear bumper for 67-70 Eldorados.  All pieces are straight and chrome is even and shiny...few scuffs, scratches, but nothing at all that stands out.  There is a remnant of a previous bumper hitch installation, but can be cut off easily and in an area very hard to see.  Located in Appleton, WI.  Asking $300.  E-mail pab1063@new.rr.com for pictures if seriously interested. 

Also have a front grill assembly, rear and window glass, air compressors, wheel covers, complete 2-speaker dash, NOS steering knuckle, vintage bug deflector, 8-track player, and several other miscellaneous sensors, relays, etc.

Thanks!
Perry Bush
1957 Eldorado Brougham #213

Rob Troxel

Perry,

you mentioned a complete dash for a 68 Eldorado..I'm interested in the Speedometer assembly.

Regards,

Rob Troxel
robtroxelemail addresses not permitted

Perry

Sorry, Rob  - What I have is the complete dash pad itself; the vinyl covered piece with speakers, air sensors, etc...  Don't have any instrument panel items other than the instrument cluster housing itself, with the hole on the left side for a cruise control dial.   There's a '68 Eldo in the salvage yard near where I work...pretty picked apart but I'll stop in there this week and take a look for you.

PerryB

No luck, Rob - all instruments are gone.  Will keep my eyes open though...
Perry Bush

PerryB

Perry Bush

George D. Mukalian CLC # 10047

Quote from: PerryB on September 25, 2009, 10:25:37 PM
For Sale - a very nice complete rear bumper for 67-70 Eldorados.  All pieces are straight and chrome is even and shiny...few scuffs, scratches, but nothing at all that stands out.  There is a remnant of a previous bumper hitch installation, but can be cut off easily and in an area very hard to see.  Located in Appleton, WI.  Asking $300.  E-mail pab1063@new.rr.com for pictures if seriously interested. 

Also have a front grill assembly, rear and window glass, air compressors, wheel covers, complete 2-speaker dash, NOS steering knuckle, vintage bug deflector, 8-track player, and several other miscellaneous sensors, relays, etc.

Thanks!

Perry:

Do you have the 2 sensors that are attached to the front right cylinder head and to the back of the left cylinder head.
If so, I'd like to purchase them.

Thanks,

George
George D. Mukalian
CLC #10047

PerryB

Wish I could help you George...no luck here though.  I should have been more specific and mentioned the the sensors I have are for the climate control system.   What is the purpose of the sensors you seek?  I will make a note to watch for them.  Good luck and happy hunting in any case - Perry
Perry Bush

Glen

Perry, I assume the air compressors are for the ALC.  How many do you have and what condition are they in? 

Glen
Glen Houlton CLC #727 
CLCMRC benefactor #104

Perry

Hello Glen!  Yes, ALC compressors.   Sent you an e-mail and will follow up after testing these, hopefully by this weekend.

daveofmurrieta

Looking for the upper grille molding for a 1970 Cadillac Eldorado that attaches to the underside of the hood.  Also need left door panel pull strap, left rear wheel opening molding.  Anyone have these?

Jeffrey Burland

I have an NOS hood lip molding if Perry doesn't. thanks, Jeff
Jeff Burland, Just one guy with too many 54-76 restorables and parts to list
https://www.facebook.com/WillingtonCadillac/

PerryB

Sorry - all my parts are for a '68 and don't have those mentioned in any case.  Buy the nice new one!
Perry Bush

archebald23

Quote from: daveofmurrieta on December 06, 2009, 06:04:00 PM
Looking for the upper grille moldingfor a 1970 Cadillac Eldorado that attaches to the underside of the hood.  Also need left door panel pull strap, left rear wheel opening molding.  Anyone have these?

managed to get these parts for your ride already? hoping to get rear wheel opening molding for my Eldorado myself.