News:

Please note that, while reinstating users, I have noticed that a significant majority have not yet entered a Security (Secret) Question & Answer in their forum profile. This is necessary for a self-service (quick) password reset, if needed in the future. Please add the Q&A in your profile as soon as possible

Main Menu

You guys rock

Started by CadillacRob, July 10, 2016, 10:34:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CadillacRob

I just gotta tell ya, this forum kicks butt.  No BS, just cad guys lookin out for other cad guys.  I appreciate you all!
1950 series 61 sedan
1956 coupe de ville

Jeff Rosansky CLC #28373

That's what makes it fun.
Jeff
Jeff Rosansky
CLC #28373
1970 Coupe DeVille (Big Red)
1955 Series 62 (Baby Blue)
Dad's new 1979 Coupe DeVille

chrisntam

I agree, this place is great, questions rarely go unanswered and it's great to hear various points of view.

The only thing missing is an off topic forum to provide opinions on how to handle the Spaghetti Warehouse waitress when she declines to leave the cheese grater on the table when I have a plate full of spaghetti and like grated cheese.

Off topic forum anyone?

;)

1970 Deville Convertible 
Dallas, Texas

Blade

Chris, that can be answered here too: just tell her the police car in the parking lot is yours and she can sit in it, even turn the siren on too ...  ;)

Bobby B

Quote from: CadillacRob on July 10, 2016, 10:34:27 PM
I just gotta tell ya, this forum kicks butt.  No BS, just cad guys lookin out for other cad guys.  I appreciate you all!
Rob,
Hi. I was lost too before I found the forum. Now I'm Broke....... ::)

Quote from: chrisntam on July 10, 2016, 11:50:40 PM

The only thing missing is an off topic forum to provide opinions on how to handle the Spaghetti Warehouse waitress when she declines to leave the cheese grater on the table when I have a plate full of spaghetti and like grated cheese.

Chris,
Hi. There's a simple solution to that problem....Every 10 seconds or so you call her back to the table until she gets SO Pissed, and in utter frustration proceeds to leave the Cheese Grater on your table. Another problem solved, compliments of your Forum Friends...... ;)
                                                                                                                                                                     Bobby
1947 Cadillac Series 62 Convertible Coupe
1968 Mustang Convertible
1973 Mustang Convertible
1969 Jaguar E-Type Roadster
1971 Datsun 240Z
1979 H-D FLH

Highwayman68

Quote from: chrisntam on July 10, 2016, 11:50:40 PM
I agree, this place is great, questions rarely go unanswered and it's great to hear various points of view.

Off topic forum anyone?

;)

I like how this is a Technical forum and not cluttered up with non- technical posts, after all there is a Facebook page for the club where that can be done.
1968 Fleetwood Purchased in 1981

olds34dude

Take your own cheese!   :o Dave
D. Varney