News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Turn Signal Switch for a 1957 Cadillac Eldorado Seville

Started by Caddymac49h, August 04, 2019, 05:25:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caddymac49h

I am looking for some information on where I might be able to find a turn signal switch for a 1957 Cadillac Eldorado Seville. Finally found a worthy mechanic for this vehicle and it appears that the entire wiring has to be replaced due to another shop doing a very bad job on adding a fuse terminal and a few other things. We are trying to finish this car and luckily most of the car has been completed and am finally down to the little things that drive you nuts trying to find..lol. If anyone has or knows where one of these can be found it would be most appreciated. This car has a great story behind it and is why we are trying to get it to the finished state. Thanks in advance for any support that can be offered.

M. Bankes

Hi,
I believe I should have one. Do you know if it's the Delco or Boyne that you need ? Please message me at faded.fins@yahoo.ca and we can work something out
Thanks
Michael