News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

47 window switches

Started by VandalRon, March 29, 2014, 09:31:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VandalRon

I need both window switches for 47 series 62 conv?
I have the driver but it's in poor shape. The passenger side toggle is missing.

Bill Ingler #7799

Their are two switches on ebay now but they are Buick. Chances of finding what you want for a 47 Cadillac convert is like trying to find a needle in a hay stack. The last I saw was pair, a drivers double toggle switch and the single toggle passenger switch at Hershey that went for $1500. These on ebay now have a white plastic base which could be painted and would look like the Cadillac switch. Good luck   Bill

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1946-1947-1948-BUICK-CADILLAC-POWER-WINDOW-SWITCH-Original-PAIR-GM-Rare-Nice-/321365703460?pt=Vintage_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item4ad2e37b24&vxp=mtr

VandalRon

I really only need the toggle. Any body know if the could be removed from the ebay base and used on the original?

Jackofalltrades70

If you call hydro e lectric in Florida, they might be able to repair your switch.

Jackofalltrades70

After checking my hoard, I have a full set of switches with bezels that I will part with.  $1,200.00