News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Recent posts

General Discussion / Re: Wanted: CLC Escalade Owner...
Last post by Jason Edge - April 26, 2024, 08:42:40 PM
I would really, really love to see an Escalade Chapter happen and would be first in line to sign up. As the owner of a 2002 Escalade EXT (first year EXT) and a 2013 EXT (last year EXT) I have always hoped someone would step up.  I feel whoever does will have a very successful Chapter!
Jason Edge (proud owner of two Escalades!)
General Discussion / Wiring
Last post by Clifton 77 - April 26, 2024, 08:36:49 PM
Good evening I have a 1977 Coupe Deville that I put a 1980 368 engine in. My wire harnesses on the 77 is a lil different. It doesn't have the round connection for the distributor and it's missing the plug that runs under the air compressor that goes into the engine. Can I bypass these or what do I have need to do.
General Discussion / Re: Cadillac Presented Replica...
Last post by druby - April 26, 2024, 08:17:30 PM
I have the huge portrait of Floyd D. Akers, founder of Capitol Cadillac in Washington DC, that hung in the dealership. I'd like to have it donated to the museum only if it's hung up in the museum and not placed somewhere in a storage area. He was a very prominent man with very close ties to Alfred Sloan & Cadillac Motor Division. He supplied many cars to the White House and dignitaries.
General Discussion / 55 deville clock repair
Last post by Brians caddy - April 26, 2024, 07:15:44 PM
My 55 coupe deville needs its clock repaired anyone know how or who can do it. :)
General Discussion / Wanted: CLC Escalade Owners
Last post by Vince Taliano #13852 - April 26, 2024, 05:53:48 PM
Wanted: CLC Escalade Owners to Form New Chapter to Celebrate the 25th Anniversary of the Model (see below).

Jay thanks for your efforts.

I am sure someone will know

Mark
Restoration Corner / Re: The Huntsman - 1949 Conver...
Last post by David King (kz78hy) - April 26, 2024, 04:59:37 PM
I believe I bought them from CPR Cadillac Restoration Parts.  Give them a call and see if they still have them.  https://cprrestorationparts.com
Last post by Carfreak - April 26, 2024, 03:27:46 PM
Cool historic story - I think it pertained to the original Dewar Trophy. 

During the Detroit Riots in July 1967, Cadillac received a phone call from an elderly lady living in Detroit. 

She wanted someone from Cadillac Motor Car to pick up a trophy she had in her possession. 

It was Wilfred Leland's widow (2nd wife) and I believe Ansel Sackett was the person who went to retrieve it. 
Last post by Carfreak - April 26, 2024, 03:25:13 PM
The Museum has two of the lighted, motorized display cases with the trophies as shown in the first photo you posted. 
For Sale - Cars / 1973 Big Red Eldorado
Last post by cadillacjack - April 26, 2024, 03:19:20 PM