News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1975 Eldorado convertible $26,740 60,000 miles Not Mine Listing

Started by Bryan J Moran, July 01, 2023, 04:43:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryan J Moran

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/245155291267386/?ref=search&referral_code=null&referral_story_type=post&tracking=browse_serp%3A546223da-5dbe-4635-83fa-d0afe273bc37

1975Cadillac, Eldorado convertible, original two owner, California car, last year for this body style convertible. Front Wheel Dr., V8 500 in.³ engine, automatic transmission, four wheel disc, brakes power top new top, fully loaded with all options from Cadillac one of the best driving cars on the road , absolutely a joy to drive financing is available with good credit shipping all over the United States.
Please text me or call me with any questi
CLC 35000 in number only

James Landi

SO you've posted two... one for approximately twice the price.  If anyone has a passion and the cash to own one, shopping these two cars would be a BLAST.  Can I come along for the "ride"?   THanks for posting Bryan... great morning coffee entertainment for me.   James