News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1941 Cadillac suspension parts Free in AZ

Started by curly, November 19, 2023, 08:57:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

curly

I have some suspension parts off of a 1941 6127D that are free to anyone who wants them.  They are too heavy to ship, but if you are in Az, then you are welcome to stop by and pick them up. I live about 20 min S of Sedona.  I do get to N Phx sometimes, we could arrange to meet there.  If these haven't been claimed by the start of the new year, I will recycle them.

Not pictured is the lower control arms from the same car.

Send an email to Yogi5759@yahoo.com

Tim Lewis
100_9027.JPG100_9027.JPG

Poncholover

Interested in the brake assemblies. Might you know what size pad they used?
Flattie Caddy

Jay Friedman

I'd like the steering center link and tie rods on the right side of the photo. I live in Georgia.  Would you be able to ship these at my expense?  Thanks. 
1949 Cadillac 6107 Club Coupe
1932 Ford V8 Phaeton (restored, not a rod).  Sold
Decatur, Georgia
CLC # 3210, since 1984
"If it won't work, get a bigger hammer."

curly

Quote from: Jay Friedman on November 22, 2023, 02:58:21 PMI'd like the steering center link and tie rods on the right side of the photo. I live in Georgia.  Would you be able to ship these at my expense?  Thanks. 

I was really hoping to avoid the hassle of shipping something. I want to wait a few weeks and see if someone from Az wants them. If not, I'll contact you.
T. Lewis

curly

Time is running out.  No one in AZ wants/needs these parts?

T Lewis

J. Russo

Quote from: curly on December 31, 2023, 01:21:15 PMTime is running out.  No one in AZ wants/needs these parts?

T Lewis

Hello Tim,

I sent you an email.
Thanks,
John Russo
CLC Member #32828