News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Parting out a 1978 Sedan Deville 42,000 Miles good engine nice seats

Started by joecaristo, February 13, 2024, 08:15:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joecaristo

1978 Cadillac DeVille for parts only.  Many parts fit the 77-79 Deville or Fleetwood. Selling PARTS ONLY not the whole car.  Engine and trans. are in good running condition 42,000 original miles. Seats, outside mirrors, rust free doors, trim, door motors, glass, stainless, perfect door panels, and more. What do you need? This post is not a debate to restore this car. We can't save them all. If you don't have anything nice to say don't say it. Message me and let me know what you want. pick up only for big items paypal and Venmo payment ready.  The seats are beautiful! They are green but can be dyed a different color. I will give someone a good price if you buy them and pick them up. No shipping on big items. Location is Langhorne PA. The wire wheel caps are sold. Thank you.

Joe Caristo
Joe Caristo