News:

Please note that, while reinstating users, I have noticed that a significant majority have not yet entered a Security (Secret) Question & Answer in their forum profile. This is necessary for a self-service (quick) password reset, if needed in the future. Please add the Q&A in your profile as soon as possible

Main Menu

Swap Meeting Advice

Started by Neecy1219, May 09, 2024, 01:49:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neecy1219

Greetings all,

I need some help with which is the better swap meet to attend if I am looking to sell parts for early 30's Cadillacs.  My Father used to attend Carlisle, Hershey and Macungie. Sadly, he is no longer with us so my sisters and I are trying to determine which would be best.  Any input would be greatly appreciated.  Apologies in advance if I am not posting this in the correct forum.

Carfreak

Never been to Macungie but Hershey would be your better choice over Carlisle.
Enjoy life - it has an expiration date.

Abe Lugo

If you are a CLC member won't you just post pics here and ship?
Abe Lugo  CLC#31763  Sunny Los Angeles,CA @abelugo IG

Tom Boehm

The Cadillac and Lasalle Club is having their Grand National Meet this year in Gettysburg PA. There will be a Cadillac specific swap meet as part of that event. June 11-16. If you are considering Hershey, Carlisle, and Macungie, then Gettysburg is close to all those.

Look at the CLC website for details

Neecy1219

Quote from: Tom Boehm on May 10, 2024, 08:11:43 AMThe Cadillac and Lasalle Club is having their Grand National Meet this year in Gettysburg PA. There will be a Cadillac specific swap meet as part of that event. June 11-16. If you are considering Hershey, Carlisle, and Macungie, then Gettysburg is close to all those.

Look at the CLC website for details

Thank you.  That is most helpful. 

Neecy1219

Quote from: Abe Lugo on May 10, 2024, 03:29:02 AMIf you are a CLC member won't you just post pics here and ship?
Because there are thousands of pictures.  My father had a massive collection. 

Tom Boehm

Also Denise, I suggest placing a classified ad in the magazine of the Cadillac and Lasalle Club, The "Self Starter". That is the best way to reach the most CLC members. Just a fraction of the members participate in this forum and not all go to the Grand National. Again, consult the CLC website for Self Starter information.

Bob Hoffmann CLC#96

Quote from: Neecy1219 on May 10, 2024, 03:50:36 PMBecause there are thousands of pictures.  My father had a massive collection. 
Was your dads name Pete?? If so, I'm sure he had LOTS of parts.
 Bob
1968 Eldorado slick top ,white/red interior
2015 Holden Ute HSV Maloo red/black interior.

Too much fun is more than you can have.

Neecy1219

Quote from: Bob Hoffmann CLC#96 on May 11, 2024, 03:18:34 PMWas your dads name Pete?? If so, I'm sure he had LOTS of parts.
 Bob

Yes it was.   ;)

Neecy1219

Quote from: Tom Boehm on May 10, 2024, 05:28:43 PMAlso Denise, I suggest placing a classified ad in the magazine of the Cadillac and Lasalle Club, The "Self Starter". That is the best way to reach the most CLC members. Just a fraction of the members participate in this forum and not all go to the Grand National. Again, consult the CLC website for Self Starter information.

Ok thank you. 

Bob Hoffmann CLC#96

Hi,
 I'd like to help. Please PM me.
Thanks, Bob

Neecy1219

Quote from: Bob Hoffmann CLC#96 on May 13, 2024, 11:38:51 PMHi,
 I'd like to help. Please PM me.
Thanks, Bob

Can you provide your email address? I don't have the ability to PM you.   

Bob Hoffmann CLC#96