News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1940 lasalle 52

Started by Challman09, September 01, 2022, 10:08:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Challman09

Parting out car is very rough but some usable parts have grill please call or text 641420510 thanks

Challman09

Frame is in good condition to

Poncholover

Flattie Caddy

Challman09

Alan Harris CLC#1513

I have been looking for the spare tire hold-down clamp and the bolt that holds it to the trunk floor. Also need the brass fittings at the end of the master cylinder that the stoplight switch and the brake lines screw into. Let me know if you have them.

Challman09

I'll have my dad look for me should have the brass fittings probably not the spare tire mount

GregoryAlan

Is it a coupe? Sedan?

Us Minnesota guys always joke about you Iowa guys. We have 10 digits in our Minnesota phone numbers. If that is your phone number then they only have 9 digits in Iowa? :-)

Challman09

I have the brass fitting for the master cylinder

Challman09

Lol I forgot thee last number 6414205101

Challman09

GregoryAlan

Alan Harris CLC#1513

I called tonight and left you a phone message about the brake fitting.

Poncholover

Flattie Caddy

Albert Andersen

Rocker trim and interior chrome strip just below door window. Thank you

Tom Boehm

The person with the parts car has not logged in to this forum in over a year.

Rocketbob2156

Yes sir,Cody I am looking for the rear trunk upper latch Strikerplate and striker please? can you help me. 501 3391508