News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Wanted: Adjusting knob for 3-way interior mirror '66 Eldorado or FWB

Started by Greg McDonnell, June 11, 2008, 11:30:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg McDonnell

I have been trying (without much success) to get a replacement 3-way mirror for my '66 Eldorado.  The mirror that came with my car is in very good to excellent condition but is, unfortunately, missing the adjustment knob.  If anyone has just the knob to this rather rare mirror and is willing to sell it, that would be great.  If you have the entire mirror (even if it is not in great condition) and the knob is still good, please let me know.  I'd really like to reinstall my 3-way mirror but am reluctant to do so with the adjustment knob missing.  Feel free to email me directly at 66luxuryliner@bellsouth.net if you have either the knob or a mirror.

Thanks!

Greg McDonnell
CLC# 20841
Greg McDonnell
CLC #20841