News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, which the board has delayed until May 15th to give users who are not CLC members time to sign up for the club, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

"tee" head bumper bolts

Started by mario, June 22, 2009, 04:46:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mario

does anyone have the "tee" head bumper bolts for my 49 sedannette front bumper?
i could weld some up but would be easier to replace them. i believe they are 1/2" diameter by 2" long, fine thread. the side of the head is square like a carriage bolt and the head of the bolt is tee shaped instead of round or hex. you slip it into the slot on the bumperette and turn it a half of a turn.
shipping to 94030 (san francisco bay area)
thanks.
mario caimotto

herman19416

Mario

How many do you need...I have some but not sure how many so let me know how many you need and I will try to locate them

herman

mario

hi herman:
i'll take two, please. if you email your address and price, i will get you a postal money order off A.S.A.P. and will respond with my address.
thank you.
ciao,
mario

herman

Mario

I have not forgotten you but so far only found one and  will look harder this weekend for them

Herman

Jeff Maltby 4194

@ his advanced age until "This Weekend" to find them ? :<)(:>~
Jeffo 49er chapter

CLC 1985
Honda Gold Wing GL1500

herman

Mario

Get them from Jeff as he has them handy and he needs the money anyway....ha ha.  He probably needs to put gas in his motorcycle and buy a pack of smokes

herman

mario

hi jeff:
thanks for the quick reply. please email me with your address, and the amoun, so i can get you a postal moneyorder. figure shipping to 94030, millbrae, california.
thanks again.
ciao,
mario

p.s.: herman, thanks for the effort.