News:

The changes to make the forums only allow posting by CLC members have been completed. If you are a CLC member and are unable to post, please send the webmaster your CLC number, forum username and the email in your forum profile for reinstatement to full posting and messaging privileges.

Main Menu

"A Man And His Cadillac" and "A Woman And Her Cadillac" graphics...

Started by Edward Kenny, June 03, 2010, 08:56:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edward Kenny

Where would I find those old "A Man And His Cadillac" and "A Woman And Her Cadillac" graphics? The only one that turns up during a Google image search is the one with the man smoking next to the front of a black '57.

Davidinhartford

I have a bunch scanned in and posted on my Flickr pages.   What year are you looking for?

Carfreak

Enjoy life - it has an expiration date.

veesixteen

Are you referring to the two dealer "mailers" intended for Cadillac clients in 1957.  One is entitled "A Man and his Cadillac" (it features a gent wearing a dark suit and hat, leaning against the RH rear fender of black ' 57 model), the other is titled "A Lady and her Cadillac" (it features a lady in a white dress leaning over the LH front fender of a white Cadillac).  A third "mailer" in the series is entitled "You and Your Cadillac" (it features a rear view of a red Series 62 Cadillac convertle, with the passenger door open, overlooking an evening view of San Francisco Bay). 
Yann Saunders, CLC #12588
Compiler and former keeper of "The Cadillac Database"
aka "MrCadillac", aka "Veesixteen"

Edward Kenny

Yes. Those are the graphics that I'm talking about. How can I find them?

veesixteen

You may either look for these "mailers" (lots of vendors advertize such items on Ebay) or, if it's just need the cover images, I can scan mine and send them as an Email attachment.

kelly

Veesixteen,
  I would love it if you could scan the "Man and his Cadillac" photo, and e-mail it to me. I have a 57' 75 series and am always looking for wall art in my "garage mahal".
Thanks,
Kelly
kmartin@bigtube.net
Kelly Martin
1957 Fleetwood 75
2008 DTS

veesixteen

Edward Kenny