News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1956 Cadillac Series 6219 Fore Sale

Started by 2danreed, June 12, 2010, 12:24:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2danreed

I have my '56 Cadillac 6219 sedan for sale. $9000.

This car is an excellent driver. I've had it for eleven years. It has been repainted in the original Sonic Blue about 15 years ago, but aside from that it hasn't been apart - only maintained and driven. It has 89k original miles and I have had the pleasure of speaking with the original owner who owned it for 36 years and was happy to tell me that it never gave him a bit of trouble - I was happy to report the same in my years of ownership. As you can see from the photos that the interior is worn in areas of the backrest portion of the seats, but the dash looks very good.

My name is Dan Reed and I've been a CLC member for about 15 years. I belong to a few area CLC Regions: Raritan River Region, Valley Forge Region, Potomac Region and Central Penn Region, so if anyone has friends from any of these regions feel free to inquire about my car for an objective opinion. Many members will know me and the car as I've driven it to many of these region events the past 11 years. 

I can only post two photos here, so email me for more
Dan Reed

2danreed

a couple more..........
Dan Reed

2danreed

2 more.....
Dan Reed

2danreed

Forgot my contact info:

Dan Reed
Phone: 610-488-7927