News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, which the board has delayed until May 15th to give users who are not CLC members time to sign up for the club, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

I need some help with finding a part for my cadillac restoration project

Started by cadillacguy03, October 01, 2011, 10:47:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cadillacguy03

I currently have a 1990 cadillac brougham rear wheel drive and i am driving myself nuts trying to find the chrome wire wheels that came as an option on this car. I have been lookig f >:(or almost three years for these wheels i currently have the locking wire hubcaps on it but if anyone can help me please put an end to the insanity i am going through trying to find these wheels for my car i would really really appreciate it. I restore cars as a hobby and this is my personal cadillac that i show and i have not been able to find these wheels anywhere. I have found ones on ebay before unfortunately the majority of them are either really rusty or missing spokes or are incomplete sets. So please help me out and send any helpful info my way. Thank you so very very much

Dave Shepherd

Eric, I seem to remember those were not actually Cadillac produced wheels but aftermarket accessories, have you tried Vintage Wheels or a similar co. making wire wheels?

Eric S. Maypother #15104

Hi Eric,
Heres a link a few weeks ago I replied to about these wheels.

http://www.cadillaclasalleclub.org/forum/buy-sell/wanted-center-caps-for-wire-wheels-77-92/

I have a lot of 1990-92 Brougham parts also if you may need anything now or in the future.

These were a factory option, you can see the cars pictured with them right in brochures, though a lot were also put on after market or dealer installed but may have non Cadillac center caps.
Eric :)
1990 Cadillac Brougham

cadillacguy03

Dave,
I have not tried vintage wheels yet but i will look. There was a company out of California called hobby car and they made reproduction ones but they were always out of stock and never had them and now they dont even show the picture for them anymore on their website. But i will definitely look into the vintage wheels website, but please if you come across anyone selling a set send them my way please. Eric

cadillacguy03

Eric,
Hey there actually is a few things i need little things for my car if you could go ahead and give me a call 814 504 1205.  it would be easier to tell you over the phone what i need then typing it all out. But yes please give me a call when you can.