News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, which the board has delayed until May 15th to give users who are not CLC members time to sign up for the club, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Cadillac-LaSalle Club Museum & Research Center

Started by C.R. Patton II, December 27, 2011, 07:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

C.R. Patton II

Hello

The mission of the CLCMRC is to stimulate an interest in and appreciation for Cadillac as the premium American motor car. To provide to members of the Cadillac-LaSalle Club Museum and Research Center and interested members of the public a Cadillac and LaSalle museum and research facility, where research on Cadillacs, LaSalles and their history can be carried out by members and other qualified parties. To provide a showcase for outstanding examples of Cadillacs, LaSalles, and associated memorabilia.

Methods of Support

1. Gifts of Appreciated Property
2. Charitable Remainder Trusts
3. Bequests of Property
4. Remainder Gifts
5. Contigent Gifts

Personally, as a board member, the economy, a reduction in earned employment income, and family obligations prevented my regularly scheduled pledge payments this year. However the Treasurer, Henry Knight graciously accepted my year-end check with a smile and an optimistic hurrah! It's never to late in the year to send a check to preserve and promote the Cadillac LaSalle Club Museum & Research Center. I implore you to support the museum by selecting a method that is comfortable for you.
All good men own a Cadillac but great gentlemen drive a LaSalle. That is the consequence of success.

Mike Josephic CLC #3877

Mr Patton:

I'm very glad to see this posting.  I'm a former Museum Board Member and
also a Museum Benefactor.  I believe there are many CLC members that
are not aware of our efforts to build a world class facility at the chosen site
in Hickory Corners, Michigan.

It will take the support (read $$) from our membership to make this a
reality.  Since it's tax deductible, now is the time to make your contribution
if you're looking for that extra deduction for 2011!

Mike   
1955 Cadillac Eldorado
1973 Cadillac Eldorado
1995 Cadillac Seville
2004 Escalade
1997 GMC Suburban 4X4, 454 engine, 3/4 ton
custom built by Santa Fe in Evansville, IN
2011 Buick Lucerne CX
-------------------------------------
CLCMRC Museum Benefactor #38
Past: VP International Affiliates, Museum Board Director, President / Director Pittsburgh Region

Bruce Berghoff -#1476

Chuck & Mike...I join you in stressing the importance of supporting the Cadillac and LaSalle Museum & Research Center in becoming a reality. Not only at year end , but all year around.
   About eight years ago my company, Cad-Com, Inc. initiated the Cadillac/LaSalle License Plate Topper Program as most recently advertised on page 32 in the August issue of the Self-Starter to raise funds for the CLCMRC. To date this program has donated almost $5000 to this effort and if members will phone in orders  for three more toppers before New Years Eve another check for $500. will be sent to the Museum Jan. 1st, 2012.  Phone Bruce Berghoff @ (231) 889-3343 ( eastern time please) .
    After Jan. 1st , it is still not too late to order a beautiful License Topper for your Cadillac &/or LaSalle and make a substancial donation to the Museum in the process. The toppers are $35 each , postpaid in the US, and for every purchase a $20 donation goes to the Museum.
        Five Hundred Bucks for three Thirty-Five buck buys right now ...Not a bad investment ! bb

Bruce Berghoff -#1476

Before I go prison...or the poor-house, or both ; to clarify my last offer: I only intend to fulfill the $500 offer once!  I typically send a check for $500 to Larry Lesiger, Museum Board Treasurer each time I've sold 25 Toppers. I currently stand at 22...so I'm looking for at least another 3 sales before New Year's Eve.
    NOW I HOPE WE ALL UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER ...RIGHT ?    HAPPY NEW YEAR ! bruce