News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, which the board has delayed until May 15th to give users who are not CLC members time to sign up for the club, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

WTB Seats for a 1941 Cadillac 60 Special

Started by thejaws, April 24, 2013, 12:51:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thejaws

Need a complete set of seats, front and rear for a 1941 Cadillac 60 Special. Does anyone out there have a parts car that has usable or restorable seats? Unfortunately the seats in my car are completely missing and the prior owner passed away. I'm located in Northern California not far from Sacramento.

Thanks very much,

Paul Jaworski

Bigfins (Dan Morehouse CLC 16464)

I have the front seat frame...  but no springs.  Frame isn't rusty.

I'm up in Oregon.

my email is  dan @ bigfins . net

Thanks.  Dan

Joe Bergeson

I have a front seat from a model 6227 in very good shape plus the frame.  Not sure this will fit but if it does this would be a nice item for you.
Joe B

Barry M Wheeler #2189

I have a decent rear seat cushion that has some moth damage. I believe these were Special Order as they are stiff as can be. It is definitely for a 60S. I don't have the vertical portion. Free and you pay the freight. I am in Mid-north Indiana.
Barry M. Wheeler #2189

1981 Cadillac Seville
1991 Cadillac Seville