News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Need 1929 341-B brake shoe adjuster and any real nice ext. trim for a roadster

Started by Mike Baillargeon #15848, August 09, 2013, 06:35:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Baillargeon #15848

This brake adjuster goes on the backing plate, it controls the cam in the hub that adjusts the brake shoes to open or close.

The Trim I need is any real nice pieces you have left over from a restoration......I want a real nice driver quality if possible.

Thanks,

Mike Baillargeon   #15848
Mike
Baillargeon

yachtflame

Mike,
I have the axels and hubs with backing plates from a 1930 Lasalle sitting in my shop. From my experience, Lasalle's usually had the same parts, just a year later. If you think the part you need would be on my Lasalle backing plate, let me know.
Wayne
yachtflame@yahoo.com
Wayne Elsworth
CLC #17075

Rod Dahlgren #19496

yes, the 30 LaSalle adjusters are the same. Not easy to tell how GOOD they are inside-- The internal cable that can not be inspected can be good-- almost good-- almost bad or broken.
Did You Drive Your Cadillac Today?

Mike Baillargeon #15848

Thanks Rod,

I have to track down my man Wayne   aka   Yachtflame before he disappears to the Caribbean.

Mike Baillargeon  #15848
Mike
Baillargeon

yachtflame

Mike,
I've got you on my list. I have 9 people to get parts for. Please keep reminding me as I get side tracked quite easily...even my wife tells me that! I can try to find the part in my Master Parts Catalogue but if you have a picture of the part, I can get to it quicker.
Wayne
Wayne Elsworth
CLC #17075