News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1979 Seville Restoration

Started by Brandon242139, November 17, 2013, 04:16:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brandon242139

I am new to the forum and very excited about buying my first Seville project.  I live in New York and this seville was bought online in Fremont Cali ( I tend to buy everything site unseen). It is currently at my in-laws house in Cali and i can't wait to see it and get started the only stuff i know is that its a 1979 it looks all original to me but wont know till i take a look.....I will keep you guys posted
Nulli Secundus.....

waterzap

Have lots of parts if you need things for the Seville.
Leesburg, AL

Gene Beaird

Hmm, be careful closing the hood.  It looks to be out of adjustment on the passenger side.  Slamming the hood can very easily crack the passenger side headlight bezel.  Those bezels are all plastic, and on cars this age are usually all cracked. 

Gene Beaird,
1968 Calais
1979 Seville
Pearland, Texas
CLC Member No. 29873