News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Wanted: quadrajet ('67-69) float bowl or complete carb

Started by Julien Abrahams, June 03, 2014, 03:23:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Julien Abrahams

Hello,
I'm looking for a float bowl for a Rochester Quadrajet carb. I am not 100% sure if the float bowls are exactly the same (so the air horn and throttle body will fit) but I think the same carb was used for three consecutive years. I suspect that the float bowl didn't change that much, and I believe that these carbs were used on many GM cars. So, if anybody has a good rebuildable core, that would be great.
Thanks.
1954 Cadillac series 62
1967 Cadillac Sedan De Ville HT
1969 Austin Healey Sprite
1979 Opel Kadett

Jeffrey Burland

Hi Julien,
Yes, this was used on Cadillacs from 67-74 All. GM # 7033752. You're right. Probably most QJets used this. Just found a bunch by seaching "float 7033752" on eBay. Best of luck. Jeff
Jeff Burland, Just one guy with too many 54-76 restorables and parts to list
https://www.facebook.com/WillingtonCadillac/

60eldo

I have this carb rebiult off a 68, is this what you need?
Jon. Kluczynski

Julien Abrahams

Thanks for the replies,.
@ 60eldo: Yes, I think this one would work. My air horn and throttle body are fine, so in theory I would only need a good, straight float bowl (as the rest of the carb is fine).
I also have a lead here in the Netherlands (a guy has something lying around). I will let you know by the end of this week.
Thanks,

Julien.
1954 Cadillac series 62
1979 Opel Kadett

Julien Abrahams

Hey guys,
Just wanted to let you know that I found a carb.
Thank you for your replies.

Julien.
1954 Cadillac series 62
1979 Opel Kadett