News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

WTB 1959 Fair Condition 6 Window

Started by bosshogg, July 05, 2016, 03:35:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bosshogg

Hello all, I am looking to purchase a 6 window 4 door model in lesser condition sometime between now and November.  I would prefer a Sedan Deville, but would consider others.  It will need to have a title, but not necessarily be in running condition.

bosshogg

I am still looking to purchase a 1959 Deville six window, and have not been very successful.  After losing a bid on a car I wanted, the search continues.  Does anyone know of any cars that may be available?

David Greenburg

Have you also posted on the '59-'60 Facebook page? 
David Greenburg
'60 Eldorado Seville
'61 Fleetwood Sixty Special

bosshogg

No I have not, I will take a look there.

John McLaurine CLC 17181

I have no relation to the ads posted below.  Just random Craigslist surfing

http://huntsville.craigslist.org/cto/5793497972.html

This one is definitely a "project"

http://chattanooga.craigslist.org/cto/5782415076.html

bosshogg

Thank you for the postings, I have actually viewed those before and that pink one sure is a sad situation.  As of yesterday, I have money on a '59 and have made arrangements to have the car delivered.  I will post here when the car actually arrives, but a deal has been made.

bosshogg

Chuck Patton

Hello Matt

Please allow the 5960 Cadillac Chapter to assist you with your new acquisition.
Appraiser-Broker-Consultant
Past CLC National Board Director
Past CLCMRC Director
Past CLC Motor City Region President
CLC 1959-60 Cadillac Chapter Director
CLC Life Member #23147

bosshogg

Thank you Chuck, the offer of assistance is appreciated as I begin repair work and searching for parts.

bosshogg

Just to update on this I had a great few years with the car, and have now sold to a new owner in France.